Even though I said I would NEVER EVER have a blog... Fender MADE me start one. So while watching Girls Just Want to Have Fun and avoiding packing or doing homework, here I am at 1 a.m starting our very own blog! And believe me... me and Fender have some pretty interesting stories from good ol' Waco, TX.
Here's a starter. Me, Kendel, and Lauren decided to be really cool and go see New Moon at midnight the night it came out. Well let's be honest... probably not the brightest idea when you live in Waco. We watched the first Twilight at home while Kendel made her super yummy homemade guacamole. Sounds nice right? Well around 10:45 we head out to get to the theater EARLY to get in line. Ha. Apparently we were very very LATE. The line went through the entire theater and out the back door. So we were waiting outside, behind the Galaxy Starplex Theater, in the ghetto, 11 p.m at night... in Waco, TX.
Now let me just mention that the first time I went to see a movie here my freshmen year of college, there were bullet holes in the door to theater number 7. Bullet holes...
Anyways, while we are waiting, a "mom" decides to cut in line with her teenage kids and their friends. She proceeds to tell them that she's lost 10 pounds since her surgery and had only eaten 5 tacos that day (she was slightly over weight...). Then, she proceeds to PULL UP HER SHIRT to show everyone her staples and stitches from her tummy staple surgery. Too much to handle. She was dead set on going to Hooter's afterwards to celebrate.
So we finally get to our seats, only to find that our neighbors, who were exceptionally chatty 40+ year old women, Kendel became besties with Rita by the way (P.S Kendel how's Christian?), snuck in FROZEN PICKLE JUICE "JELLO SHOTS" IN TO-GO SALSA CONTAINERS?!? Way to keep it classy Waco.
Needless to say, New Moon was amazing! I'm still Team Edward and always will be. I want to finish the fourth book and find out what happens!
Fender and I are pooped, so until next time... !
Monday, November 23, 2009
I Caved...
Posted by FenderBender at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment