I guess Winter is finally here to stay! It's been raining and cold all day and Fender will have NOTHING to do with going outside. (I bought him a coat, but he stands in place for 15 minutes until I take it off of him... at least I have a manly dog that refuses to wear clothes, right?!)
We had a restful thanksgiving. I went and saw The Blind Side. Honestly, the best movie I have seen in a long time (yes... it even beats New Moon). Got to see family, take my nephew to the park, sewed some pillows (weaving class), kicked my dad's butt at Wii Mario, went downtown with Kendel, Torie, and Anderson, Fender got a haircut... lots of fun! Lots of driving between Waco, Dallas, and Fort Worth, but Fender loves driving on I-35 with the windows down. I woke up early Sunday morning and left, and quite glad I did considering it took some people 6 1/2 hours to get back to Waco.
Side note, for those of you that think super gluing your broken spoiler back onto your car will work... it doesn't...
Now if only I could somehow get motivated to finish all of my projects for finals. Today, I had every intention of completing my 86 tasks on my To-Do list, and what did I do instead? Stayed home and rearranged my room! A little change is always good, so I figured it'd help...
So to procrastinate even more, here are some pictures from Halloween, Torie's Bday, etc. and our Christmas-y apartment!
Thanksgiving
Fender- Pre Haircut
Trent was supposed to be Bam Bam but my sewing skills just weren't up to par. So he was a cowboy and Fender was a cow.
Fender and Scout partied out
Happy Birthday Torie!
Fender loves his Aunt Torie
Bonfire/Pigskin
Now off to do homework... or watch Biggest Loser?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment