Friday, December 18, 2009

La Buena Vida


Wednesday night I got to go take photos at La Buena Vida (the vineyard my brother is the manager of) in Grapevine for their website. They were having a Champagne tasting along with a 4 course meal my brother, Cam, planned, prepared, cooked, and served... So proud of my big brother!

My camera is still toast and in the "shop" (Geeksquad is the worst business in America) but thanks to my sister, I had a camera to use! Here are a few photos.

































I got to try all the food and champagne. Delicious!

So now for my lack of writing skills and making this post cohesive... I will sum up what I have to say by showing off my list making skils...

1. Got all my Christmas Shopping done except for my brother. I have successfully avoided all malls (for the most part).

2. Hoping Santa brings me a new phone considering I just dropped mine in the bath tub...

3. Fender and I are severely allergic to the Christmas tree.

4. I forgot how strong Juicy Fruit gum makes your car smell. Like SERIOUSLY, my car and my room smell like Juicy Fruit.

5. I've been running outside since I have no free gym to use while I'm in Dallas. Running outside is A LOT harder than running inside on a treadmill but... I'm quite proud of myself so far.

6. I hate everything about Wal-Mart. My loyalty will now and forever be to Super Target.

7. Fender misses his Aunties and best friend Scout.

8. Got my hair colored... I look gothic.

9. I'm officially addicted to Super Mario Wii.

10. I'm going to go watch Four Christmases OnDemand!!

0 comments: