Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Katie:

1. New Vacuum Cleaner (preferably the cool Dyson one that rolls on a ball or the robot vacuum that does it for you... I can dream)














Yes... you know you are growing up when you ask your parents for a new vacuum. However, I LOVE to clean. Not sure why, I was very messy growing up and never cleaned my room. People call me a clean freak and I have been compared to Monica from friends... and I am okay with that.

2. A Snuggie

They just look fun. And I would take mine everywhere.

3. Matching floppy hat and Mittens

None of my scarves, hats, or mittens match each other. I wear them anways :)
Urban Outfitters

4. Art Books

I love looking through art and design books or magazines, especially to procastinate.  Atleast it KIND OF relates to homework.

5. Stocking full of Cleaning Supplies

See item number 1...

6. New COMFY Sheets

I have had the same pair of sheets since mmm... 8th grade? I brought them to college from home. Not sure if my mom knows that :) There are oil paint stains, food stains, and Fender stains, but they're worn in so I can't part! But it's time...


7. A New Car












But let's be realistic.

8. Clothes Clothes Clothes

Who doesn't love clothes?

9. A New Bathrobe and New Flannel Pants
















Victoria's Secret Short Robe

10. Black or Grey Boots

11. North Face Rain Jacket
















I can't wear my "KKG" one forever.

12. Pepper Spray from pepperface.com


I live in Waco. Can't ever be too safe.

12. And of course tootsie rolls, dr. pepper, and chocolate covered pretzels! Flipz do not count.

Fender:

1. Snuggie (yes they make them for dogs)

2. Bones Bones Bones

3. A back yard


Can't wait to go home for Christmas!!!

0 comments: